Plan Your Visit
When you visit our adventure park in beautiful rural Perthshire, the one thing that we can guarantee you’ll have is FUN – and lots of it! But, before you get here, we want to make your visit as easy as possible.
Whether you’re going on a grand day out with family, or dropping in for a few hours to attend a birthday party, or maybe you’re meeting friends to explore our new indoor play or planning to go and say hello to our lovely farm animals. Whatever your plans, we are here to help you have the best time ever.
Good to know…
- Fun whatever the weather!
- There’s a dedicated area for under 7’s as you enter the park with climbing frames, sand pits, trampolines and push tractors
- We have picnic facilities available throughout the park
- Please don’t bring barbecues.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed into the park
- Please leave your family pet at home.