Step into the woods…
Welcome to our brand-new treehouse-themed indoor playground. With the aim of bringing the outdoors indoors, our immersive playscape is designed for little adventurers, from the quirky rustic Robinia wood installations to the shock absorbent (and very green) artificial grass.
As they enter the playground, kids will take a journey through the ‘woods’ climbing to the soaring treetops while clambering through branches and nets. There’s so much to explore, from multiple pathways for older children to crawling through tunnels for toddlers.
As well as the pure joy and creativity of play in this new space, the playground has been designed with a child’s development in mind, encouraging all sorts of activity from imaginative role play and teamwork to independent play and building confidence.
If you’d like to read more about how our indoor playground was designed, here’s a brilliant blog all about the brains behind the build.
Good to know…
- Our indoor playground is open all year round – whatever the Scottish weather is doing!
- Recommended for ages 0-12 years
- We operate 4 play sessions per day starting at 9.30am, 11.15am, 1pm and 2.45pm
- We recommend you arrive 15 minutes before your chosen session time
- Parental supervision is required for an indoor play session
- Our café is right next to the indoor play
- There’s a dedicated play space for under 3’s to explore, home to smaller slides and a sensory projector
- Look out for the murals on the playground walls featuring our lovely farm animals