School Group Visits
Discounted rates are available for schools - please fill out the contact us form for more information.
Please note ...
- The family single visit price is for two adults and two children or one adult and three children. Each additional child is £7.25.
- Please note that the indoor play area is a separate charge, it is not included in the single visit price, you can purchase an indoor pass with your daily outdoor pass for an additional £1.50.
- Infants under two years of age are admitted free of charge to the Adventure Park.
- Infants under one year of age are admitted free of charge to the indoor play area.
- The indoors only prices apply to children aged between one and seven years.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times when in the Adventure Park.
Season Ticket Information
- Season tickets need to be displayed on entry to the park.
- Season tickets are valid for 2016 and can be used as many times as you like.
- Please keep your season ticket safe.
- Do not let other people use your ticket.
- If the ticket is lost or stolen, please let us know immediately.
Community Group Visits
- We welcome community group visits by schools, nurseries, after-school clubs, Cubs, Brownies, etc. (must be a recognised organisation not applicable to large groups of friends).
- If you would like to bring a group, please make a booking before coming.
- Please note group pricing is different throughout the school holidays - please call for more information.
- Marquees/Wigwam are available to hire, please call for more details
- Adults: £4.00 per head Child: £7.00 per head
We welcome school/nursery trips/out of school club groups. Discounted rates are available for schools - please fill out the contact us form for more information. There is a £50.00 non-refundable deposit due prior to your visit. Please let us know on booking if you require an Invoice for this prior to payment.
This price includes the hire of one of our tents for picnics and access on to all the facilities in the adventure park for as long as you like. We can supply lunch boxes and ice creams which need to be ordered in advance of visit.
We have plenty space for coach parking and disabled access throughout the park.
If you require a copy of our risk assessment please let us know.
To find out more information or to make a booking please give us a call.